Monday, November 24, 2014

Fall Fall Fall

Here's a recent fall look of mine! It was so much fun, and I got a lot of compliments on this look during Thanksgiving. I'm all about being girly but with a edgy twist, and I think this outfit did just that!
Turtlenecks for me are a major staple for fall/winter time. I don't do well with the cold, so I always bundle up as much as possible haha. This cropped cheetah turtleneck is super cute and is from Primark. Who says skirts are only for summertime? This is an old high waisted skirt of mine that worked perfectly with this outfit. It was from Stitches and is wayyy old (can't tell right?). Since I didn't have a pair of over-the-knee boots (which I need to invest in) I opted for a heel/long socks combo. The key is making sure that both shades of black match! These socks are from Primark. They are really cute and feminine having the bow hanging down at the back, but also a bit edgy with the black colour and texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment