Friday, June 27, 2014

Lobster Legs

I haven't posted in a few days, mainly because I have actually been quite busy. My boyfriend just opened a new CrossFit gym in Kingston (more on which I will be posting soon) so I spent a few days up there helping out with the grand opening! I felt that it was necessary to post about what a gorgeous day today was! So much so, that I thought I would do a throwback photo (or photos) to our recent Cuba trip! 


Some (most) days I wish I was back there having fun and relaxing in the sun, but today for the first time it actually felt like I had been transported back in time to that beautiful place (minus my bestie and plus a ton of really good food)!! Tomorrow is supposed to be just as beautiful. Piece of advice: do not forget to put sun tan lotion on your legs!! I do it often, forgetting that is, and boy do they burn today!!!

Till next time,

xo Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment