Tuesday, June 3, 2014

MMVA Backstage Correspondent 2014

I can't believe it is already June!! One of the most exciting things for me that happens in June is the Much Music Video Awards. This year it will be on June 15th, and is being co-hosted by Kendall and Kylie Jenner! This alone has made me more excited than ever- I'm a big fan of the Jenner girls. I am also excited because I recently applied to be the Backstage Correspondent for this year's award show, and it would be a dream come true if I were to get it! As part of the application process, I had to create a video showing off my skills and explaining why I would be great for the position. I tried to keep it short and sweet, and I hope that the panel can see how badly I want it! As always, feel free to give any feedback on the video below! :)

Click here to view my video submission for this year's MMVA's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment