Tuesday, June 17, 2014

MMVA's Look

This was my *pre-glam* look for the MMVA's afterparty on Sunday night! I wanted to be as comfy as possible but also look chic, so I opted for a romper! Please hype this look below :)
The romper is from GUESS? and was a very good investment, as I have worn it SO many times. Perfect for a night on the town, or for a sunny afternoon, and you can change it up by switching in different belts! The cheetah belt is from Forever 21. This is another item in my closet which has gotten a lot of use. I always like adding in a little print whenever possible, so this makes a great addition to any simple outfit. Finally, the heels are madden girl and were on sale for $40 at The Shoe Company. I must say, they were pretty comfy considering I did a ton of walking all night. I figured wearing "madden girl" was fitting, since the award show was being hosted by Kendall and Kylie Jenner!

No comments:

Post a Comment