Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The one that's broken

Yesterday's outfit. I am loving fall! These are my favourite pair of pants- I love anything bedazzled or glittery, so these do it for me. Plus they are high-waisted, so it is the perfect combo!
These fabulous pants were $10 from H&M! The blue crop top was $5 from Urban Planet. The jean jacket is from Gap (quite a few years old but still good as new.. I would definitely suggest investing in one of these)! I am a frugal shopper and typically only purchase items that are on sale or greatly priced, but there are a few staple items in my closet that I paid a little more for, but have gotten SO much use out of. This jean jacket (which is a total necessity to any wardrobe in my opinion) was probably around $50, but I have had it for atleast 4 or 5 years. Yes...I have not grown much, so this works to my advantage when shopping haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment