Sunday, August 24, 2014

A night out

This was from a recent shoot where we had to be dressed for an up-scale nightclub. The dress is from GUESS? and the shoes are from Sears. The very cute blue purse was purchased in Mijas, Spain during my trip there this summer. It also comes with a removable strap, but I usually opt to use it as a clutch!


I kept the accessories very minimal with this outfit, as I wanted to keep it simple. The dress itself is slightly dramatic with the one side being sleeveless and the other draping down the arm. The shoes added a bit of texture to the look, as they are snakeskin printed (fake obvi) and they wrap around the ankles. I'm loving this trend btw, because it spices up the heels but also keeps them looking classy, while providing a ton of ankle support (ding ding ding happy about this). Finally, I chose to pair this with a beautiful turquoise blue clutch purse, to give a pop of colour! It is still summer after all !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment