Monday, August 25, 2014

Bang Bang

Today's look! I'm sure I have mentioned this many times before, but I am a huge socks with sandals kind of girl. So whenever I have the chance to wear socks with heels, I go for it!

The jean jacket is from Zara, and I believe was $40 (my memory is failing me..it is roughly a year or so old). The crop top was $5 from Urban Planet. The skirt was $10 from H&M. The ruffled socks were $2 from Forever 21, and the Mary Jane heels were $15 from..wait for it.. Zellers like 8 years ago haha. I am a frugal shopper, but I work with what I've got!

Also, if you are wondering about the title.. I have Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, and Jessie J's song "Bang Bang" stuck in my head. It's is too good!! The video came out yesterday and the ladies are looking fabulous as always. Click here to watch the official video!

No comments:

Post a Comment