Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Winona Peach Festival!

What an exciting weekend it has been! It was the one and only Winona Peach Festival! One of my favourite times of the year. I unfortunately didn't spend as much time at the festival as I would have liked, but I was still able to get my favourite treats in!

For those of you who don't know.. Panzerolli's are a thing. They are the best. It is basically a panzerotti but bite sized. And if you are not sure what a panzerotti is, it is pizza inside out (the cheese and sauce is in the middle of a pizza ball)! 

In addition to these delicious treats, I got my absolute favourite... The famous peach sundae!!! It is a huge cup of homemade vanilla icecream with slices of local fresh peaches topped with whip cream. It is to die for!!!


As always, I look forward to next year and hope I'll be able to catch "The Practically Hip" since I missed their show this time around. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment